Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Leah...and more and more...













































































I know Leah gets the majority of the Kurtz children blog posts, but I can't resist these few that I took on a whim and wanted to share. I have a photo shoot set up with Peter and his new hair cut...we might have to wait a few days, I cut it pretty short. Anyway, here is Leah mimicking her brother Joey who was clapping behind me. Joey can always bring it out of her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

I love that storyboard of her clapping - I need to get Matthew's 3 month pix done soon, I want to find out when we are blessing him first and then I will call your secretary for an appointment!

Hunters said...

Have I ever mentioned how glad I am that we are related? So cute!

Melissa said...

Don't feel bad, Lily ends up getting the most blog space too, it is just so easy when they are home all day. The storyboard of her clapping is great!

My photo
sharidphotography@centurylink.net

Archive