Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alright, one more...








































So I have a few more and then I'll give Leah a break. I wanted to share this famous cry face of Leah's and I'm sure you can imagine the sound. Tragedy or slight annoyance, the sound remains the same. In the first picture, she is upset that she was shut out of a room by her brother. The second picture, she is upset that I wouldn't let her bang on the computer keyboard. I don't usually love to torture my baby, I just want to document her many expressive (explosive) emotions.

3 comments:

Hunters said...

Whatever she's crying about is making me want to cry. That's too sad!:(

Fantastic Five said...

Oh her and Allie are two peas in a pod!

Michelle said...

love it!!!

My photo
sharidphotography@centurylink.net

Archive