Monday, January 24, 2011

Monty....(and Leah)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was supposed to be a "Monty only" photo session but Leah will weasel her way in front of any camera. She doesn't care who you are. She knows everyone really wants to take a picture of her. (too true) So once she was satisfied, I could focus the camera on Monty. He doesn't let me do this. He usually requests a picture with the garden he is growing or a tree he planted or his dog. This was my request. Just him. Through some complaining and negotiation, I got my way. So here is Monty as he usually is. Hammin' it up, never quite serious even in the "serious" pictures. And that's the way I like him.

1 comment:

Fantastic Five said...

I love it! How fun, and I am sure you will cherish these pictures always. If I could convince Terry to sit long enough to take these kind of pictures...oh, who am I kidding, never going to happen! Kudos to the "Monster" for obliging you!

P.S. I welcome Leah in all of your pictures as well!!

My photo
sharidphotography@centurylink.net

Archive