Monday, April 12, 2010

SOOC

Photobucket

SOOC: Straight out of the camera, no photoshop required. With the incredible light just before the sun fell behind the mountains, I couldn't go wrong. Here is my littlest playing at the park while her big brother practices baseball. She is mainly mobile and wont sit for two consecutive pictures as you can see in the last of these. (She is jumping up to see the picture I just took of her.) I'm happy to be able to post these free of slaving over a hot computer to fix the things in need of fixing. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Hunters said...

You are so talented, shari. You get better and better and just when I think you've reached the top you surprise me with something new and inspiring. There's nothing like a LEAH in all the whole wide world, well, except for maybe an Ashley:)

My photo
sharidphotography@centurylink.net

Archive