Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day
























I am home safe and sound from visiting the Snow family. It went by too fast and feels like a dream. Was I really there?! Did all my positive visualization finally pay off? YES! I have 917 pictures to console me. I'm happy to be home but miss you Ane!!! Here is one of the pictures, one of my favorites. But there are so many favorites that I've decided to devote the month of May to the pictures I took while in Chicago. I will be posting more soon. I want to wish my mother and sisters and all the beautiful women in my life a very Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Ane said...

Oh Shari!!! What a cute picture. You have a wonderful talent. Thank you so much for coming to visit us. We love and miss you so much. Happy Mother's Day!!!!! Love, Ane

The Blodgetts said...

This is such a beautiful picture. I love seeing Emerson so smiley. He's so precious. Love, Sarah

My photo
sharidphotography@centurylink.net

Archive